You didn’t come all the way to Manly just to hear world class speakers or stay in a wonderful beach-side hotel with stunning views and like-minded colleagues!
No! A great conference balances learning with relaxation, catching up with colleagues and the chance to enjoy the great surroundings. So, we’re going to give you ample opportunities to renew old acquaintances, forge new friendships, and chill out any way you want.
Here are just a couple of the things Manly offers to get you in the mood:
- The venue has a pool and gym, and right across the road is world famous Manly Beach.
- Turn right out the front door, and it’s one block to The Corso - Manly’s easy stroll from the beach to the harbour with too many cafes, bars, restaurants and boutiques to count.
We’ll have all information for you at our Event Desk inside the venue.
- Those who arrive on Friday can register straight away and avoid the queues on Saturday morning.
- We’ll kick off proceedings with a welcome cocktail (or two) on Friday night at the venue. Then you can head out and explore the myriad of eateries and bars for dinner.
- On Saturday, when we get down to the nitty gritty, you’ll find there will be enough spaces between presentations to meet and greet and enjoy the delicious food choices on offer.
- As a reward for a full day of presentations, we’re providing a ‘wind down’ beverage.
- At 6:30 we’ve arranged a fixed price 2-course dinner for you to enjoy with your colleagues.
- After dinner we are very proud and delighted to present the world-first screening of the updated and re-edited version of ‘Just One Drop’ in the Novotel plenary room. Many of you will have enjoyed the original film – a powerful showcase of our profession, warmly received by the homoeopathic and non-homoeopathic communities alike. This version updates the original movie including our own NHMRC progress report here in Australia.
The film maker, Laurel Chiten, is coming from New York to present the screening and host the Q & A. There will be a small fee for this event.
Before Day 2 gets under way you’ll have time for an early stroll, or yoga session or surf at the best time of day on Manly beach. Or have a relaxing breakfast with colleagues.
Whatever you choose, you’re sure to head home on Sunday night after a wonderful conference refreshed in mind, body and spirit.